Reference for unit 'Contnrs'
Various general purpose classes: stack, queue, objectlists.
The contnrs unit implements various general-purpose classes:
- Object lists
- lists that manage objects instead of pointers, and which automatically dispose of the objects.
- Component lists
- lists that manage components instead of pointers, and which automatically dispose the components.
- Class lists
- lists that manage class pointers instead of pointers.
- Stack classes to push/pop pointers or objects
- Classes to manage a FIFO list of pointers or objects
- Hash lists
- General-purpose Hash lists.